Thursday, August 24, 2006
Journalists at the Center for Media Freedom and Responsibility (CMFR) love to eat. Day in and day out, food has always been a part of the rich and prestigious CMFR culture.
Be part of that culture.
For those interested working for the Center for Media Freedom and Responsibility (CMFR), send your application now to firstname.lastname@example.org
WANTED: FULL-TIME STAFFWRITER
Applicants should be:
- Graduates of journalism course
- Must be able to speak and write well in English
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft programs, Adobe Pagemaker and Photoshop
- Knowledge in online publishing and networking an advantage
- Previous work experience in newspapers and magazines a plus
Established in 1989, CMFR publishes the PJR Reports (formerly the Philippine Journalism Review) and the Jaime V. Ongpin Awards for Excellence in Journalism (JVOAEJ) secretariat.
CMFR’s programs uphold press freedom, promote responsible journalism, and encourage journalistic excellence.
Check http://www.cmfr-phil.org or call (02) 894-1326 / (02) 894-1314 for more information.
Posted by Hector Bryant L. Macale at 3:55 PM