Monday, January 22, 2007

Kodak time

Working at the Center for Media Freedom and Responsibility (CMFR) may prove to be nerve-wracking (I'm in our house in the middle of writing a story for PJR Reports -- at 3:42 am Monday morning -- while I am blogging this) but I sure enjoy the wacky moments with my colleagues (Venus, Don, Jose, and Junette) there.


(Jose, Venus, me with the I-just-worked-overnight-at-the-office-so-I-don't-give-a-damn-about-my-hair look, Junette, and Don, whom Venus said has to digitally manipulate a part of his body in the photos -- I wonder what it is)



These were taken just last week. These just show that despite our constant monitoring of news, media issues, journalist threats and attacks, we can stop -- and pose for a photo or two.

In times like these, I can't help miss our former colleague and fellow camwhore Nathan, who had left CMFR last December to pursue his own dreams. Good night and good luck, Tantoy.


(With Jose and Nathan mastering our poses for the upcoming May elections)

4 comments:

Venus said...

mukha ngang dumaan sa blower ang buhok mo. ;p

Hector Bryant L. Macale said...

@ venus


at ang bibig ng blower kasinlaki ng pvc pipe.

blunt_knife said...

awwww... jan n pala c junette... wala n pala jan c sir nathan... haha, parang ung text ko lng syo noh? =)

Hector Bryant L. Macale said...

@ arci

oo nga eh, hehe. thanks for visiting my blog. :)

 
Blog directory