Monday, July 17, 2006

Slipknot appearance at Sensation Black results in stage fight

From MetalRage.com:

A controversial guest appearance of Slipknot and Biohazard members during the set of Dj Rob Gee at the Dutch techno festival Sensation Black (July 8), has resulted in a stagefight. As Dutch newspaper 'De Telegraaf' reports, techno fans were already boo-ing the DJ away before his set had started. At around 02.00 a.m. Gee was about to start in his 90's Gabber hit 'XTC, You Got What I Need' and a visitor climbed the stage. Rob Gee felt threatened and went on a fist fight with the man.

One day later Rob Gee reacted to the incident: "The guy came running at me and attacked me. I immediately had to think of my friend and former Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darrel. He got shot on stage."

Here's a clip of what happened from YouTube:

No comments:

 
Blog directory