Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Photos for Peace

Just a quick post on this before I forget this again amid the usual tons of work before the year ends.

I wrote earlier that I would post details about the recent Peace Journalism Seminar of the Center for Media Freedom and Responsibility (CMFR). But since I am very occupied with a lot of other things, I'll just post for now some photos taken during the Antipolo seminar. For more photos of the event, please go to Bimbo has a bunch of photos in his Multiply site.


With CMFR top guns Melinda Quintos de Jesus and Luis V. Teodoro



The participants and CMFR staff



Miriam Coronel Ferrer
, Rep. Satur Ocampo, and CMFR staffwriters Junette and Melai



The ever-posing CMFR staff



Does the photo below remind you of Familia Zaragoza, albeit a loony one?



And back to the crazy CMFR office

2 comments:

Ederic said...

Invite nyo naman ako minsan hehe

Hector Bryant L. Macale said...

wahehe. sige ba. :D

 
Blog directory