Sunday, September 07, 2008

Lots of things to do

I'm not really complaining though. Why, with all these goodies to read I bought just a few days ago from Fully Booked in Serendra and National Bookstore.



















My main problem is that I still haven't read all the books I previously bought and got from friends and colleagues. Now, if only I could read three books a week, just like one veteran writer I know. Sigh.

I probably should take a break before reading all these books--something which I should have done earlier, such as watching the Eraserheads reunion gig (Sigh again). Should I watch Paul Potts's concert in Manila on Oct. 8? Or should I relive good ol' memories of Pulpcommunity and watch the "Oldies Night: The Reunion" next week?

Oldies Night: The Reunion
presented by Unifying Force Productions

featuring

Whorelocke, Powertools,Pentavia, Orgasm Addicts, Diwa, Akaw First Project, Malik Mata, Vie, Descant Gott and After Math

Sept.14 Sunday @ 9Mile Bar, Kalayaan Ave, QC. 9pm onwards.
Damage:100bucks Event Shirts will be sold @ the gate for 200php

5 comments:

Debbie said...

So many books, so little time! I've reduced my book purchasing, but I still have a LOT of reading backlog. Still, it feels nice to see those books I want to read on my shelf :)

Yalfrin said...

me too, i have many books but i don't have chance to finish reading them.

Hector Bryant L. Macale said...

@ debbie

Yes, indeed. So many books, so little time! You wouldn't believe my long reading backlog--the main reason why I kind of imposed a self-ban against visiting book shops. Haven't even finished reading all our ACFJ readings. Sigh.

@ yuri

If only we have all the time in the world. :) By the way, you have so many blogs! Which blog link should I add?

Yalfrin said...

haha..yes, i have many blogs but i'm lazy to update them. However, maybe i'll focus on yurihalla.blogspot.com from now on. I'll add your blog too in my blog with your permission.

Hector Bryant L. Macale said...

@ yuri

just changed your blog link with the one you gave. and yes, please add my link. :)

 
Blog directory